LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox doesn't show pictures/flyers with all new themes I downoloaded/installed

Hello,

as the title said, all new themes I downloaded/installed via BigBox don't show up the pictures/flyers I set for all the games I have.

The two default themes do that with no problem.

How can I fix that?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, nohero said:

Hello,

as the title said, all new themes I downloaded/installed via BigBox don't show up the pictures/flyers I set for all the games I have.

The two default themes do that with no problem.

How can I fix that?

Thanks

What images are shown is theme dependant, so if you have box art, but the theme uses screenshots, then you may not have anything shown, depending on how the theme was coded and what priority settings you have selected in Launchbox.

Ok, that seems so strange because some platforms show them and others not and the 2 default theme of BB show them all.

Is there a way to refresh cache? Maybe is related because I noticed the previous cache in cache-BB folder was ok and then after selected a new them was overwritten by empty box pics and some blank file.

Anyway, will try to copy all flyers in all folders for pics to see if they will be used ( just curious )

EDIT

You were right @neil9000

I copied same flyer in all pic folders and now it shows with other themes.

Thanks!

Edited by nohero