LaunchBox Community Forums

Not able to login to EmuMovies

antoniointini

Hi there,

I'm trying to import MAME Arcade Games (full romset) in the "Add Games" menu. I enter all options, and at the screen "Gostaria de Baixar Mídias do EmuMovies" (would you like to download EmuMovies media), I get the message "Não foi possível fazer login no EmuMovies" (not able to login to EmuMovies). 

I read several posts on the internet. Some suggested that password special characters could be the reason. I tried to change the password with several combinations, and I was never able to login. I own a premium licence of LaunchBox, and I'm a lifetime supporter of EmuMovies. I tried also to whitelist the directory of LaunchBox in my Malwarebytes, but no success anyway.

Any clue on what can I do here?

Best regards

• Like 1

Everyone, I added cloud flare to emumovies last night and disrupted communications to the authentication scripts.  We should have it back online within a few hours and the majority of our recent changes (and inconveniences) over at emumovies should be solved for hopefully a long while.

• Like 1