LaunchBox Community Forums

View Platforms accepting enter instead of mouse button

I have always used the tank stick joystick and two mouse buttons to navigate Big Box. Using the default theme I have "View Platforms" selected. I will scroll through the platforms and press mouse button1 to proceed to the games selection screen. Today, I allowed the arcade machine network access and was notified of a new update so I installed v11.11. Now mouse button1 no longer functions on the platform screen. Everywhere else it seems to work as it always has. I discovered by connecting a keyboard that hitting the enter key will select a platform but I don't keep a keyboard attached to the arcade computer (Win10). Can anybody please tell me how I get the platform selection screen to acccept mouse button1 instead of the enter key? Once again, the problem I am trying to fix is only on the initial Big Box screen where I have to select a platform. Thanks

I appreciate your response The "select" is set to "enter". I was able to clear it but it will not accept mb0 as an entry (probably because it's not a keyboard stroke). I dug around and found an old backup of BigBoxSettings.XML from 2017. It also had "select" set to "enter" so that's not the problem. "Back" is set to "escape" but mb1 still executes "back". It dawned on me as I was working back and forth through the menus that mb0 still mirrors "enter" everywhere except the main screen and mb1 still mirrors "back" everywhere. The problem only exists with mb0 on the front page of Big Box.