LaunchBox Community Forums

How to use new language file?

Vermilion

23 minutes ago, Vermilion said:

I have downloaded the Swedish language file but I find no instructions how to use it. I have tried searching like crazy but i just cant find any info about it. How to i switch to the Swedish language?

You dont need to download anything, if we have a Swedish translation it just needs switching to in the options of Launchbox. If you downloaded files from the translation thread here on the forums, those files are not for users, they are for the people actually doing the translations into other languages.

4 minutes ago, Vermilion said:

Ohh ok, i had no clue about that. I guess i have to wait untill it is released then?

I guess so, if there is no option for Swedish in Launchox then we either have a incomplete translation package, or no package at all. Unfortunately if no user who can speak Swedish has offered to make a translation package for that language then there isnt really anything we can do, we only have two developers, both who are from the US, and i highly doubt speak Swedish, so it will be on a user to provide those translated files in order to be incorporated into Launchbox.