LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't get all Systems to load thru RetroArch

Bearflipper2021

Hi all:

I'm new to this. I downloaded LaunchBox and Bigbox. Got Retoarch loaded up and all the cores to launch the games. But not all work like they should. I watched all the video on youtube on how to get things to work but still same results. Even thought about Rlauncher. I'm doing this all on my laptop...got a docking station with a 4TB drive I'm setting up for my Arcade cabinet. Could that be the problem.  So far only systems I got working thru RetroArch is Atari 2600,NEC Turbographic 16, Atari Jaguar and Mame. Any help be grateful.  Anyone is Maryland that has gotten this all to work? 

4 minutes ago, Bearflipper2021 said:

Hi all:

I'm new to this. I downloaded LaunchBox and Bigbox. Got Retoarch loaded up and all the cores to launch the games. But not all work like they should. I watched all the video on youtube on how to get things to work but still same results. Even thought about Rlauncher. I'm doing this all on my laptop...got a docking station with a 4TB drive I'm setting up for my Arcade cabinet. Could that be the problem.  So far only systems I got working thru RetroArch is Atari 2600,NEC Turbographic 16, Atari Jaguar and Mame. Any help be grateful.  Anyone is Maryland that has gotten this all to work? 

Do your games work in Retroarch itself? This should always be your first step, get games working in the emulator correctly before even thinking about Launchbox.