LaunchBox Community Forums

will Unified screen Bezels work for Lunchbox images?

Harold.H

KIA Ora from New Zealand!!--

I've realized that launch box and big box doesn't have any support for the horizontal or vertical bezels for any system at all?, which could be a real impressive sight in including them, what could be implemented for the features of the images files in launch box front end, would you the staff put this to the development team please? can this be updated in the next release soon. it would be awesome to include this in the images folder for every system as i am not a total fan of retro-arch in it's self, i currently run a few third party apps for my hyper spin-fe setup and some of the time spent doing the installs of systems can be rather difficult to making bezels work with various emulators and systems alike, so please consider this?...let me know what you may do on the forums okay? oh and some one  mentioned that hyper spin was very awkward to have this feature, but it isn't true because it runs fine on my system. aside from it syncing with launchbox or BigBox also.