LaunchBox Community Forums

NoshOnThisTwice LaunchBox custom theme badges and RetroAchievements update

I am not the original author of this lovely LaunchBox custom theme so I hope that they are okay with this. I have added Badges to the main view, and RetroAchievements score and Badges menu to the menu bar. I also fixed the Play/Edit/Configure/Delete buttons so that the text displayed correctly for me. I hope it works for you, too.

NoshOnThisTwiceLB.zip

Edited by Mister Slimm

<ListView ItemsSource="{Binding Badges}" Background="Transparent" BorderThickness="0" VerticalAlignment="Top"
                            HorizontalAlignment="Right" Margin="-21,2,-21,0" Visibility="{Binding BoxVisibility}">
                            <ListView.ItemTemplate>
                                <DataTemplate>
                                    <Image x:Name="BadgeImage" Source="{Binding Path=Icon, Converter={StaticResource ImageToSourceConverter}}"
                                        Width="20" Margin="0,0,0,5" RenderOptions.BitmapScalingMode="HighQuality" ToolTip="{Binding Name}" />
                                </DataTemplate>
                            </ListView.ItemTemplate>
                            <ListView.ItemContainerStyle>
                                <Style TargetType="ListViewItem">
                                    <Setter Property="SnapsToDevicePixels" Value="True" />
                                    <Setter Property="Margin" Value="0" />
                                    <Setter Property="Padding" Value="0" />
                                    <Setter Property="Background" Value="Transparent" />
                                    <Setter Property="BorderThickness" Value="0" />
                                    <Setter Property="FocusVisualStyle" Value="{x:Null}" />
                                    <Setter Property="Background" Value="Transparent" />
                                    <Setter Property="Template">
                                        <Setter.Value>
                                            <ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type ListViewItem}">
                                                <ContentPresenter x:Name="ContentPresenter" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Top"
                                                    SnapsToDevicePixels="{TemplateBinding SnapsToDevicePixels}" />
                                            </ControlTemplate>
                                        </Setter.Value>
                                    </Setter>
                                </Style>
                            </ListView.ItemContainerStyle>
                        </ListView>

So I copied this section from the Default/BoxesContentView.xaml and pasted it into the BoxesContentView.xaml for the new theme in the same place.

For NoshOnThisTwice LB, it went at the end of this element just before the closing /Grid tag:

<ListView.ItemTemplate>
                <DataTemplate>
                    <Grid Margin="{Binding Margin}">

Right, yeah, I had that, too!

You have to add this line to the UserControl element at the top of the file (I added it after the xmlns:controls line):

xmlns:windows="clr-namespace:Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows;assembly=Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows"

I do not remember if I had to do anything else.

Ah! This is what happens when I try to remember all the steps I went through.

We also have to add the following entry to the UserControl.Resources element:

<windows:ImageToSourceConverter x:Key="ImageToSourceConverter" x:Name="ImageToSourceConverter"/>

I will set up a new post with an updated LBPlex.