LaunchBox Community Forums

Amiga UUID import problem

leeroys95

I have imported Amiga games in the past, using UUID Exporter, and not had any problems.  Still have games in Launchbox.

I tried importing a new Amiga UUID game folder into Launchbox today, and even though I select the Import Folder Names option, the final screen of the Import Wizard is blank as though it doesn't want to import a folder.  I can import games no problem using rom, iso, etc.  Not sure what I'm missing here.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, NKYHoosier said:

Bumping this, as I am having the exact same issue.  Trying to import a UUID game folder results in the final screen of the import wizard being blank.  Does this method of importing UUID folders into Launchbox no longer work?

This is a bug in version 11.12 of Launchbox and should be fixed in the current betas. So you can either wait for a official release or update to the current beta now. To be clear the bug is that dragging and dropping folders does not list the items in the folder in the import wizard.