LaunchBox Community Forums

Colorful theme background color change

butteredbiscuit

There is a couple files you have to edit. Inside the themes folder go to the \Plugins folder. Right click and edit the two files below.

1. Ao BigBox Themer dll config file. Edit this one to add the name of your playlist so the theme recognizes it. You will see a section labeled "Playlists" you add it there. Make note that spaces in your playlist name should be filled with an _ in the files name. So for example a playlist called My Playlist would be entered as My_Playlist. (see below for how it would look in the file)

<add key="Playlist.MY_PLAYLIST" value="My_Playlist" />

2. Ao BigBox Themer Colors dll config file. Edit this one so you can add the color of choice. Scroll down to the Playlists section and enter you playlist name. Using the example above for My PLaylist you would enter a new line for My Playlist and then the color code. (see below for how it would look in the file)

<add key="Playlist.MY_PLAYLIST" value="#0000ff" />	

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Retro808 said:

There is a couple files you have to edit. Inside the themes folder go to the \Plugins folder. Right click and edit the two files below.

1. Ao BigBox Themer dll config file. Edit this one to add the name of your playlist so the theme recognizes it. You will see a section labeled "Playlists" you add it there. Make note that spaces in your playlist name should be filled with an _ in the files name. So for example a playlist called My Playlist would be entered as My_Playlist. (see below for how it would look in the file)

<add key="Playlist.MY_PLAYLIST" value="My_Playlist" />

2. Ao BigBox Themer Colors dll config file. Edit this one so you can add the color of choice. Scroll down to the Playlists section and enter you playlist name. Using the example above for My PLaylist you would enter a new line for My Playlist and then the color code. (see below for how it would look in the file)

<add key="Playlist.MY_PLAYLIST" value="#0000ff" />	

Thanks a lot Retro808! Worked like a charm. Now all my playlists have a different color and not the boring old gray.

• Like 1