LaunchBox Community Forums

(Bartop) Question: horizontal view for platform / playlist

Hello all, I hope my question is in the right place.

In the Bartop theme, is it possible to set a specific platform or playlist to horizontal view, putting the wheel on the bottom of the screen, instead of vertically, on the left? I'm setting my playlists ("Soccer Games", Super Mario", etc) with full screen custom videos, and the vertical setting in Bartop theme kinda kills the videos.

Thanks everyone for such amazing work!

Hi @Daniel Andrade. I'm not too familiar with the theme, but if you've cycled through all the available platform views that the author provided and you don't see a horizontal view, then you may be out of luck. The creator of the theme makes those decisions when they create the theme.

This doesn't mean you are out of luck, if you knew what you were doing, you could simply modify the code and make that custom view yourself. Alternatively, if this theme doesn't have the platform view you like, just switch to another one. Big Box does have the ability to use different themes for platform and game views.

• Like 1