LaunchBox Community Forums

A tool for remote monitoring of cpu, memory, gpu and temps in windows 10?

dmaker

I've recently placed my previous gaming laptop into my tv cabinet and am using it for gaming now. It's great for emulation and some Windows games. It is an MSI Dragon (core-i7, SSD drives, GTX980M, 32GB RAM). I have a usb cooling pad underneath it, but I would really like to be able to monitor the load (and temps) when playing more intensive games like Skyrim, Witcher, etc. 

Does anyone know of a tool that will allow to monitor things remotely? Mostly interested in CPU util and temp, GPU util and temp, Memory util and Network. I have looked around and can't seem to find anything that fits the bill. Way back when I used to use a product called Spotlight on Windows that had a great gui and a ton of monitors ( no temps though).  But alas, it has since long been discontinued and although I can get it work locally, I cannot get it to make a successful WMI remote connection. 

I just remembered that there is an Android based app that I tried a few months ago that was agent based but provided some nice dials and gauges. I have an older tablet that is now just acting as my living room clock. Hmmm.....

Now if I can just remember the name of that app :)

EDIT: Found it. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.trigonesoft.rsm&hl=en&gl=US

Edited by dmaker