LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box Help: Arcade platforms showing as generic arcade and not displaying arcade platform specific logos

JackieDaytona

Is there any way to get Big Box to show specific logos for different arcade platforms? I have CPS 1/2/3 and Neo Geo games added but their logos in the carousel shows as just Arcade (See attached screenshot). I tried adding the logos to each arcade platform in Launchbox but they still show up as Arcade. What else do I need to do?

cps.jpg

1 hour ago, JackieDaytona said:

Is there any way to get Big Box to show specific logos for different arcade platforms? I have CPS 1/2/3 and Neo Geo games added but their logos in the carousel shows as just Arcade (See attached screenshot). I tried adding the logos to each arcade platform in Launchbox but they still show up as Arcade. What else do I need to do?

cps.jpg

Are they Platforms or Playlists, as those are two different paths? Platforms go in Launchbox/Images/Platforms/Name Of Platform/Clear Logo, and Playlists go in Launchbox/Images/Playlists/Name Of Playlist/Clear Logo.

Also you may need to refresh the Bigbox cache after adding them for them to show.

3 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Are they Platforms or Playlists, as those are two different paths? Platforms go in Launchbox/Images/Platforms/Name Of Platform/Clear Logo, and Playlists go in Launchbox/Images/Playlists/Name Of Playlist/Clear Logo.

Also you may need to refresh the Bigbox cache after adding them for them to show.

Thank you. I got it work!