LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox not importing all Bally Astrocade ROMs

chasman

Hello. I have 126 Bally Astrocade MAME ROMs (.zip small file name format). Launchbox will only import 12 of them. I tried importing the entire folder and importing each file. I tried unzipping the files. I followed all of the instructions I found in these forums. LaunchBox will play the 12 imported games no problem. Why is LaunchBox only importing 12 of the 126?

That didn't work. I tried importing twice, without shutting down LaunchBox and with shutting it down. Neither worked. Also, I unchecked the search for game info and set download images to none. I also tried selecting 'copy games to LaunchBox Games folder' and it only copied the 12 games.

1 hour ago, chasman said:

That didn't work. I tried importing twice, without shutting down LaunchBox and with shutting it down. Neither worked. Also, I unchecked the search for game info and set download images to none. I also tried selecting 'copy games to LaunchBox Games folder' and it only copied the 12 games.

Since you probably already have them imported, delete the platform and re-import without closing LaunchBox.