LaunchBox Community Forums

loading screen?

d8thstar

hi guys, curious if LB has a “now loading” screen with a progress bar?

i moved over from hs and thankful i did but i do miss the progress bar which was pretty accurate, especially when you are unzipping a large image on the fly.  some of these later games, especially TP, can take a while to know and a progress bar makes you aware something is happening.

anyway, just curious.  as always keep up the great work!!

16 hours ago, d8thstar said:

hi guys, curious if LB has a “now loading” screen with a progress bar?

i moved over from hs and thankful i did but i do miss the progress bar which was pretty accurate, especially when you are unzipping a large image on the fly.  some of these later games, especially TP, can take a while to know and a progress bar makes you aware something is happening.

anyway, just curious.  as always keep up the great work!!

Hi @d8thstar. LaunchBox does have a loading bar for games needing to extract from an archive. This is built into the Startup screen.

You can see here a video demonstration using the default startup theme.

https://streamable.com/hql83f

• 1 year later...
On 8/3/2021 at 9:28 AM, faeran said:

Hi @d8thstar. LaunchBox does have a loading bar for games needing to extract from an archive. This is built into the Startup screen.

You can see here a video demonstration using the default startup theme.

https://streamable.com/hql83f

Hi! This is great but I have a problem: Since I want to sort my save states files like /states/console path/core (I have different cores for console such as GB) it is impossible to load the state (it is on a folder called Temp) because the rom is zipped. How can I manage it to keeping the "Extract rom before running" function?

Edited by AliMujahid20