LaunchBox Community Forums

Visual issue with buttons, checkboxes, etc. WPF problem?

raviol

Hi everyone, I'm experiencing some visual issues in launchbox since a lot of time ago. So it is not related with the latest version (besides I'm running latest 11.15) and it happened to me in both Windows 10 and now Windows 11. I think maybe is not exactly related with launchbox but with WPF since I experienced something similar in other applications (the thing is now I'm only seeing it in LB).

The problem is that checkboxes, buttons and other items like the font selector component (I assume those are all WPF components) they disappear, change format, the text get extremely large and stretched, etc. 

Does someone experience something similar? Any help on how to solve this issue?

Thank you in advance-

KV2jIpMrSL.thumb.gif.bc76c1b974fd3e20aff9447fb936ece1.gif

8 hours ago, C-Beats said:

I'd check and make sure you don't have a service called "Nahimic" running. I've seen that service cause issues like that. We have threads on the forums that give more details related to it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I had that Nahimic service running, I stopped it and it works fine now!!