LaunchBox Community Forums

I always miss these Polls for features.

ninken

I added this to the feature request. I highly dough this will ever happen. My Luck! 

Here what I would like to see,
concept.thumb.png.3d2b8eb6c21d467683e3bdbe2c3c35fc.png

It would be nice if you can add a LaunchBox Bigbox widget on the Xbox Game Bar Widget store.

The nice features would be:
* Starting the BigBox App if not running.
* If you are in Game that launch box ran, it can terminate the game and bring focus back to BigBox.
* Game Icon and Title of current game launched from BigBox
* Image showing Arcade Control Information , or a user chosen image meta data item.
Any other community wishes.

This would make the xbox controller work more seemless with Bigbox.
It will help drive Windows Xbox gamer’s to buy Lunchbox premium once they know what Bigbox can do.

The best thing you can do if use our Request a Feature link located at the top of the forum under "Help & Support". Open a feature request and then come back to this thread and link that ticket. This way you can drive users there and it is easier for us to track interest in these features.

14 minutes ago, ninken said:

This would make the xbox controller work more seemless with Bigbox.

Xbox controller already works pretty seamlessly with BigBox. 

7 hours ago, ninken said:

Yes the Xbox Controller works seamlessly, However we are talking about the home button, and how Windows is pretty much want to take control of that default behavior.
So not 100% seamlessly going forward.

What are you looking to do with the Home Button?  Many use it to exit a game back to LB/BB.