LaunchBox Community Forums

Mednafen Sega Saturn Light Gun Emulation

erdybirdy53.

Hi All,

I wander if anyone can help me please. I am looking to set up the Sega Saturn Lightgun Games to run automatically using Mednafen with Shift, Ctrl and 1 pressed to enable Lightgun support. Is there a command line or ahk file that can do this please, rather than having to seperately set for each game? Thanks very much in advance for any help

Kind Regards

Steven

On 8/18/2021 at 8:24 PM, erdybirdy53. said:

Hi All,

I wander if anyone can help me please. I am looking to set up the Sega Saturn Lightgun Games to run automatically using Mednafen with Shift, Ctrl and 1 pressed to enable Lightgun support. Is there a command line or ahk file that can do this please, rather than having to seperately set for each game? Thanks very much in advance for any help

Kind Regards

Steven

Hello,

assuming you set an emu for Mednafen, open Edit Emulator and add these lines in Run Autohotkey Script window  :

#NoEnv

Sleep, 1000

SetKeyDelay, -1, 110

Send {SHIFT down}{CTRL down}{1 down}{SHIFT up}{CTRL up}{1 up}

GREETs

Thanks for your reply. I have tried this and put the script into Running Autokey Script in Launchbox. Upon launching the game it starts in normal joypad mode and I still have to manually select the light gun mode by pressing Shift, Control and 1. Any ideas why please?

Yes i am planning to play normal Saturn games also but i have 2 x Mednafens set up in Launchbox, one for normal and one for lightgun

Thanks for any help.