LaunchBox Community Forums

questions about theme - night at the arcade

huffyX0

Hi everyone, just a few questions

I've downloaded the theme Night at the Arcade, and I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the video that plays within the arcade cabinet from the theme video, into the video that is actually playing (check picture with green circle, it is what i want the video playing when the game is highlighted.

***EDIT*** I got the video working. I had theme videos downloaded, all I had to do is delete all those videos in that folder and now it uses the actual video and not the theme. 

The picture with the red circle, the marquee image isn't showing. And was wondering how to get it to work, as you can see I have the marquee, and it also shows it when the game isn't highlighted, and disapears when the game is highlighted. 

***EDIT*** I got this working too. It was the tv I was using, I believe it was the resolution that made it screw it up. I'm on my laptop accessing my bigbox pc through remote desktop and this looks fine now with the images at the top. 

The picture with the blue circle, i'm assuming I don't have that certain box art for it, right? 

Thanks in advance!

Inked20210926_144818_LI.jpg

Inked20210926_150146_LI.jpg

20210926_150232.jpg

Inked20210926_145203_LI.jpg

Edited by huffyX0

Hi @huffyX0,

Looks like you managed to solve most of your issues there.

Yes, that LaunchBox image in your last screenshot is showing that you are missing artwork for that game.

If I remember correctly, you should be able to download the COMMUNITY Theme Creator files and load them up into the CTC to generate your own images.

6 hours ago, faeran said:

Hi @huffyX0,

Looks like you managed to solve most of your issues there.

Yes, that LaunchBox image in your last screenshot is showing that you are missing artwork for that game.

If I remember correctly, you should be able to download the COMMUNITY Theme Creator files and load them up into the CTC to generate your own images.

generate as in make my own? i think i've seen a video of someone doing it. 

22 minutes ago, huffyX0 said:

generate as in make my own? i think i've seen a video of someone doing it. 

Yes, the theme was created as part of the old theme stream live streams. I do believe in the video it's shown how to generate your own images based on the marquee and screenshot images you have in your LaunchBox library.

30 minutes ago, faeran said:

Yes, the theme was created as part of the old theme stream live streams. I do believe in the video it's shown how to generate your own images based on the marquee and screenshot images you have in your LaunchBox library.

ok thanks, i'll check it out again.