LaunchBox Community Forums

GOG Games *Now Fixed*

Fragger

I have a problem importing some GOG games that i have installed.

The launchbox installer finds some games that are installed but not all. How can i fix this?

My GOG profile is fully open.

EDIT: They do not even show up in the games list. Even used Scan directory for games.

Edited by Fragger

Apologies @Fragger didn't see the post. How did you install the GOG games that the import isn't finding? Did you download the installer/package from GOG directly? Are you sure you are using the right account credentials (only ask because I some how have two GOG accounts and often log into the wrong one)?

The scan looks specifically for metadata files that GOG installers put into the directory of a game (files start with goggame...) if those files are in the directory we have no way of knowing it's a GOG game vs a standard executable game.

Thanks for the reply. I installed the games from the GOG website. That did not work so tried from the gog galaxy app. Both cause same problems. That is why i am confused. :S

edit: Now fixed.

Had to select Import Duplicate games. No idea how it worked but it did. :)

Edited by Fragger

• Fragger changed the title to GOG Games *Now Fixed*