LaunchBox Community Forums

Wolfanoz 2.6TB build

BigDanMooms

Been running my own Launchbox build for over a year and just dont have the time/knowhow to iron out all the bugs and get the tricky things like Model 3 etc running.

I've seen this ((REMOVED LINKS TO ROMS SITE)), and can see there's a direct download of you go pay for their premium membership. Tempted to wipe my own build and go for this if anyone can testify to how good/easy/reliable it is to install & run? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Retro808
Do Not post links to rom rites per our forum rules.

A couple things.

1. I removed the link. Per forum rules links to roms/roms sites are not allowed.

2. Builds like that often require the user to fix some things as those builds are never perfect and just run once downloaded. So you will find you will likely still need to develop the know how and set aside time to correct or adjust set-up on some systems. Not saying there are bad, just not to often and download, unpack, and you are all set kind of thing.

3. We typically do not troubleshoot these builds as we have no idea what that person did with that set-up and if the person downloading it does not know either it makes it harder for us to troubleshoot. So we usually recommend just build from scratch an post any questions / issues you have and let the forum members help you. This is honestly the best way as in the future if anything messes up you typically have to knowledge to fix.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

A couple things.

1. I removed the link. Per forum rules links to roms/roms sites are not allowed.

2. Builds like that often require the user to fix some things as those builds are never perfect and just run once downloaded. So you will find you will likely still need to develop the know how and set aside time to correct or adjust set-up on some systems.

3. We typically do not troubleshoot these builds as we have no idea what that person did with that set-up and if the person downloading it does not know either it makes it harder for us to troubleshoot. So we usually recommend just build from scratch an post any questions / issues you have and let the forum members help you.

Cheers. Always got the bulk of mine to work fine. Just never got the knack of a few things. Suppose it was never meant to be too easy...

Just now, BigDanMooms said:

Cheers. Always got the bulk of mine to work fine. Just never got the knack of a few things. Suppose it was never meant to be too easy...

Yeah some systems can be a pain. We do have some pretty good forum members that can get you running. I know there is a recent Model 3 thread that would likely be helpful to you.

• Like 1