LaunchBox Community Forums

Braincell73

braincell1973

Hi, just getting started with launchbox on pc ( and android ) and my question is mame......

I generally use mame 2003 but I'm finding the launchbox add options with mame a bit unintuitive, how can I import my curated romset ( from 0 78 ) and have it work in launchbox ?

On android some games just fail too lauch whereas other work ? On pc I get some machines error in xml if I try to bring them in via mame import.

If I have to get a full Romsey which versions actually work with lb ?? 0 36 / 0.78 definitely do not.

Any help greatly appreciated as really liking the lb experience 

Thanks lee

How are you importing your curated roms into LB? What exact steps?

If you are not importing a full mame rom set, simplest way to import a curated set is to drag and drop the rom files into LB. On several builds with smaller sets this is what I have always done without any issues.

16 minutes ago, braincell1973 said:

If  I have to get a full Romsey which versions actually work with lb ?? 0 36 / 0.78 definitely do not.

Any and all rom sets works with LB.