LaunchBox Community Forums

Issue with changing views with BB themes.

Ultra God Azgorath

Hi all.

Quick question. This problem has been happening on a lot of versions on BB and I'm just wondering if it's a problem with BB, BB themes or if I'm doing something wrong. So I've assigned the "Change Theme View" to 'L3' on my controller and when I press it, it does change to the next view of the theme but about 50% to 70% of the time it ether doesn't change the view at all or it goes back to the previous view instead of the next view. It gets quite frustrating when for example I'm on view 1 and I want view 5 and instead of pressing L3 4 times to get to view 5, the view order goes something like this instead: 1,2,3,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,3,4,3,2,3,4,5 and you get the idea. What could the problem be here?

Edited by Azgorath
Over-Exaggerated on the % chances.

It's tough to say, since it's not always entirely clear which view you are changing to. I do know that custom themes have the ability to block views that they do not use, but this is not always the case. I've never personally seen it miss certain views in its rotation before though, and I can definitely see the benefit in making it more apparent which view you are changing to, to help understand what's going on.