LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't Play FBNeo

huffyX0

I have a weird problem. I have installed Launchbox 11.9 (now 12.1) on an old PC couple months back, and everything is working fine. I decided to downloaded it on my gaming PC today (I've previously installed LB couple years back before purchasing another PC for just LB), so I downloaded the latest version 12.3 and installed it. Installed Retroarch, added the emulator settings on Launchbox, named it Arcade, chose fbneo_libretro.dll, and imported the roms into Launchbox. Once I try to play the game, it gives me an error "FBNeo Error" Retroarch also notifies saying "Romset is Unkown".

But the game plays fine on Retroarch standalone. I've tested Sega Genesis games, and they work, I've tried Nintendo Games, and it works. Just Arcade games through FBNeo. 

I've tried downloading and installing 11.8, 11.9, and 12.1. They all work. But once I install LB 12.3, it gives me this error and can't play arcade games. 

I haven't tried updating it from 12.1 to 12.3 to see if works or not. I will try again later in the morning.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by huffyX0