LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Platforms

Centurion

Hello, I am sorry if I am not expressing myself well but I am using google translate

I have added the Pinball system (Visual Pinball), I have tried to get an image of clear logo, but it does not work, I am attaching an image so that you can see it.
The path I am using is "E: \ LaunchBox \ Images \ Platforms \ Pinball", is it the correct path?

The image is in .PNG format, like the others, and named "pinball", can someone help me?

Thanks

pinball.jpeg

In Launchbox, right click on the platform in your list in the right. Go to Edit.

Then go to Images. You'll see a small image previewer there. Click on the little yellow + above the image viewer and find your image you want to use. Then, make sure it's marked as a Clear Logo in that same area.

This is all from memory (not on the Launchbox PC at the moment) but you should be able to find it pretty easily.

I also believe the correct path would be "E: \ LaunchBox \ Images \ Platforms \  Pinball \ Clear Logos" But check your other images folders to make sure I have that correctly. Either way should work.

10 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Thanks for your answer

I have put the image in the path that you have indicated and it does not work

I have also selected it from launchbox and it does not work

pinball1.jpeg

You have that image as a "Banner", it needs to be a "Clear Logo".

Then In Bigbox, Options/Image Cache/Refresh Platform Wheel Images,

image.thumb.png.f4c3b21ef683aafb0292fe462b3c9eea.png