LaunchBox Community Forums

Video Download not showing/not downloading

kiddanplay

What's going on everyone. First off, this is not my first go with LB as I have had multiple builds in the past. However, during import of some 3DO and NES i am noticing that on the LB Database as well as my Emumovies is missing the option to download video snaps. As I'm doing a fresh build, I am 100% sure I'm clicking to download all metadata and have even gone into a single game to edit the metadata and update it thinking maybe it is just having problems downloading from full ROM sets, however, regardless of 1 game or full sets,...still missing any MP4 option for downloading snaps. Is it just me or is anyone else having this issue? again, i have checked in all available parts of LB and i do not see any MP4 download option during import or on singular games.

10 minutes ago, kiddanplay said:

during import of some 3DO and NES i am noticing that on the LB Database as well as my Emumovies is missing the option to download video snaps.

The LaunchBoxDB does not offer video snaps. For Emumovies they're only available with a paid membership.If you have a paid membership for Emumovies, make sure you have entered your credentials in LaunchBox > Tools > Options > Integrations > Emumovies.   

17 minutes ago, Koroth said:

The LaunchBoxDB does not offer video snaps. For Emumovies they're only available with a paid membership.If you have a paid membership for Emumovies, make sure you have entered your credentials in LaunchBox > Tools > Options > Integrations > Emumovies.   

I'm tracking that, and yes i am signed in to Emumovies and everything else shows on the import except the option to download the MP4 video snaps. 

7 minutes ago, kiddanplay said:

I'm tracking that, and yes i am signed in to Emumovies and everything else shows on the import except the option to download the MP4 video snaps. 

I'm on the latest version of LaunchBox (12.6) and for me video snaps show up in the Emumovies tab.

130381447_Schermopname(27).thumb.jpg.a29e63815ea50175ffd54f2d4c4fb51c.jpg

Let me stress you need a paid Emumovies membership. A free account won't suffice.

Edited by Koroth

25 minutes ago, Koroth said:

annnnnnddddd im an idiot... i just realized i have 2 emumovies accounts and i was signed into the wrong one. once i signed into my lifetime profile the video download section popped up. well....that solves that!