LaunchBox Community Forums

Add Lemuroid

Sultan_Official

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 5:56 AM, Sultan_Official said:

Thank you for your hard work for make  lunch box bechar for Android but I want you to add Lemuroid because Retro Arch is hard to use and it not friendly app

Lemuroid is on the list of emulators to add, so hopefully I can get it in soon (assuming that it does actually allow us to launch games).

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Also looking for this. Absolutely cannot stand Retroarch, and right now it's the only one playing nice with Launchbox for NES games on my device (Galaxy S22 Ultra). Would REALLY prefer to use Lemuroid.

Edit: Alternatively, if anyone knows how to add Lemuroid as a custom Emulator option, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Edited by mj4920

I assume Lemuroid is like Citra - it won't allow a front end to do it's thing. Sadly it won't allow multiple rom folders either but if you have one system you're dying to have work with LB, then the following will work.  

Open Lemuroid - set system rom folder location - close
Setup system in LB - choose custom emulator 

Package name: com.swordfish.lemuroid

Activity name: com.swordfish.lemuroid.app.mobile.feature.main.MainActivity

For good measure use the test emulator option and verify it checks out OK. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 8:05 AM, CLE said:

I assume Lemuroid is like Citra - it won't allow a front end to do it's thing. Sadly it won't allow multiple rom folders either but if you have one system you're dying to have work with LB, then the following will work.  

Open Lemuroid - set system rom folder location - close
Setup system in LB - choose custom emulator 

Package name: com.swordfish.lemuroid

Activity name: com.swordfish.lemuroid.app.mobile.feature.main.MainActivity

For good measure use the test emulator option and verify it checks out OK. 

Yes, the last time we tried to get Lemuroid working, it did not allow frontends to work properly, so we had to give up on it. It's probably been a while though, so that may or may not still be the case. It's on my list to review, but unfortunately it's a very long list for the moment.