LaunchBox Community Forums

Retrospective bulk media downloads

a.wol

Hi all, like all of you have all media downloaded for all my games.

All this media was downloaded when I first imported my games in to LaunchBox, however one of the image groups (Fanart - Background) was not ticked on initial import as I had no interest in this group at the time. However I now have a Big Box theme that looks for this image group, is there a way to bulk download this image group for my current games in LaunchBox? I know I can do it individually but this would take forever.

Or should I just remove the games from LaunchBox and re-import?

You can bulk download any image type needed. You can do it for a selection of games, all games in a specific platform, or for all games in one go.

In LB select all the games you want and then go to Tools >Download >Update Metadata and Media for all games. As you move through the wizard just check the box for the media type you want. All other you can uncheck.

• Thanks 1