LaunchBox Community Forums

real 3do player "unknown error!" only when launching from launchbox

testies

I am able to play games directly in real 3do player, but once i try to launch a game with real 3do player through launchbox i get a big red error on the screen that says "UNKNOWN ERROR!". after that happens, i go back to try to play a game directly in real 3do player and get the same error. i have to then close real 3do player from multitasking to be able to play games directly in real 3do player or i will continue to get the error ever single time. i only need to close real 3do player one time to be able to play games directly in real 3do player but as soon as i try to launch real 3do player in launchbox, once again i am back to getting the error.

i got rid of th eerror by downgrading real 3do player to v1.1.0.26. but now my problem is  i updated to the beta but i still cant get launchbox to launch real 3do player. it just takes me to the 3do roms folder but doesnt play the game . im on the anbernic rg552 handheld on android 7.

• 3 weeks later...