LaunchBox Community Forums

RPCS3 emulator in Big Box

Davjones

Hello, I am hoping someone can assist with an issue I have please

I am running RPCS3 emulator with PS3 games, it runs fine as a standalone

Loading into Launchbox is good, and running the game in Launch box opens RPCS3 in a new window and plays fine

The issue is Bigbox, when I try and load the game in bigbox, the game opens, says loading, then a blank screen spears and it freezes.

The only way out of this is to press the right button on my mouse, the game then ends in big box but continues normally in the RPCS3 screen.

Hoping I have explained this ok, but If someone can assist with it running ok in bigbox I would be grateful

This is the same for all ps3 games.  Thank you

• 7 months later...
9 hours ago, oldgamer said:

SORRY for dumping this topic but I having the same issue and can you show me where is the startup yah talking about ? I cant seem to find it 

go into the manage > emulators page and open RPCS3, open the left hand side tab Startup and uncheck the boxes to disable the Startup Screens. This will disable them for every game launched through this emulator.