LaunchBox Community Forums

Dreamcast/Redream Game Load Issues

rbarr110

When I try to load a Dreamcast game in Launchbox it only opens the Redream emulator.  I can launch the game within Redream after Launchbox opens the emulator, but shouldn't it launch the game when selected in Launchbox?  What, if anything am I doing wrong?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ugghhh, nevermind I found the issue after seeing your post.  When I imported the games I sent it to the directory where the games sub-folders are located.  I guess I have to manually tell Launchbox to use the GDI and not the folder where all the files and the GDI are located.  I had to read about 5 other similar posts before I finally understood what was needed.

Edited by rbarr110
  • Game On 1

• 11 months later...
On 2/15/2022 at 8:14 PM, rbarr110 said:

Ugghhh, nevermind I found the issue after seeing your post.  When I imported the games I sent it to the directory where the games sub-folders are located.  I guess I have to manually tell Launchbox to use the GDI and not the folder where all the files and the GDI are located.  I had to read about 5 other similar posts before I finally understood what was needed.

What did you have to edit Im having the same problem as you had