LaunchBox Community Forums

Bezel Project

Lilphish

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but is there a tutorial for bezel project to work with launchbox / RetroArch for Android?  I'm seeing it for windows and RetroPie which I believe is linux based.  With emulation being so popular now with android I was surprised I couldn't find anything.  Any help is appreciated.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

using the BP app in windows - set your Android output directory to something somewhere on a drive.

set your retroarch to proper directory.

do the BP thing for Android and generate all your files.

you should see that all the cfg's are set for /storage/emulated/0/Retroarch or whatever it is - as long as that corresponds with where you have RA installed, you're good to go.

copy that shtuff to the right places on your device.

i've had to copy a lot of cfg files in the configs folder from core to core to make sure each rom with each core knows where to look for the bezels in the overlays folder.

so i either don't know what to tell BP to spit out properly, or i use unconventional cores, or maybe that's just part of dealing with Android??

you must have figured this all out by now, but just thought i'd try to add some closure.

there is a video out there that i learned this from, but the guy uses notepad++ to edit the bezel paths in the cfg's, i didn't have to .

;8P

Attached a couple of overlays that work on a taller/wider P30 Pro, disable auto sizing in the screen overlays in RA. i couldn't find anythihng for this game.

deathsml.png

dsmbl.png

Edited by Fullgonzo