LaunchBox Community Forums

High Ram usage BigBox

datank45

Hello, Can I please have some assistance with high ram usage on my bigbox machine? If I leave the pc running bigbox for an extended period of time my ram usage continues to climb. It does not start off this way and gradually becomes an issue as I leave the machine running. I am having a difficult time figuring this out and would greatly appreciate some help. I have attached some pictures of my task manager to explain further. I'm using a windows I5 4590 uhd 4600 16gb ddr3

Details.PNG

Performance.PNG

Process.PNG

9 hours ago, datank45 said:

Hello, Can I please have some assistance with high ram usage on my bigbox machine? If I leave the pc running bigbox for an extended period of time my ram usage continues to climb. It does not start off this way and gradually becomes an issue as I leave the machine running. I am having a difficult time figuring this out and would greatly appreciate some help. I have attached some pictures of my task manager to explain further. I'm using a windows I5 4590 uhd 4600 16gb ddr3

Details.PNG

Performance.PNG

Process.PNG

Hi @datank45. Which Big Box themes do you use when you are seeing the high RAM usage?