LaunchBox Community Forums

Sinden border appearing BEHIND Mame - help

floodie

Hi guys - testing a pair of sindens and when i load bigbox, then say Area 51 in Mame it loads fine, however when i press the border button on the gun it looks like it isnt working. When in fact it is working if i alt tab out it is clearly there surrounding the desktop... How do i get it to appear on top of everything?? Does anyone know? - thanks very much

Edit: All my games are in 4:3 ratio and the borders are filled with the bezel packs (if that makes a difference) 

Edited by floodie

an update - So i had to use the Sinden Mame bezels which had built in sinden borders.. now all my mame games are perfect.. however, tackling Sega model 2 and suprise suprise, whenever it is loaded through there the border stays behind the game and not seen. But when i load say House of the deaddirectly through sega model 2, outside of launchbox, when i press the sinden border button it overlays nicely on top!!.... Its obviously a LB issue somewhere but i cannot see where :(

On 3/23/2022 at 3:23 PM, floodie said:

an update - So i had to use the Sinden Mame bezels which had built in sinden borders.. now all my mame games are perfect.. however, tackling Sega model 2 and suprise suprise, whenever it is loaded through there the border stays behind the game and not seen. But when i load say House of the deaddirectly through sega model 2, outside of launchbox, when i press the sinden border button it overlays nicely on top!!.... Its obviously a LB issue somewhere but i cannot see where :(

There's a bezel pack for model 2 emulator as well. Probably the easiest solution.

https://sindenlightgun.miraheze.org/wiki/Model2

• Like 1