LaunchBox Community Forums

Easiest way to change the type of wheel for a noob?

I have customized a theme the best I could using the community editor. I am finished now except that I would like to change the wheel from a text based vertical wheel to a game logo vertical wheel.  I assume wheels cannot be deleted or replaced in the community editor (at least I couldn't), so is there a cut and paste way of doing this for a noob? Thanks!

If you created a "wheel" view in the Community Theme Creator it will automatically show clear logos as long as you have them downloaded.

The thing to understand if BB has an actual "Text" view that is specifically designed to show games and platforms in font text. This is completely different then when in a "wheel" view someone is missing clear logos and BB shows a .png image of a text. You can tell the TextListView as it will look like clean text spaced closer together.

If your list is showing all font text you need to change views. This is done best by mapping a button/key to the option for "View" and then when in the list of games hit that button/key to see real time change of view.