LaunchBox Community Forums

Platform Category/Playlist Themes

doorfour

Is it possible to have different themes for the Platform Category and for Playlist? I know it is possible to have different themes for each platform but everytime I change the theme for my Playlist view it changes my Platform Category view as well.

On 3/26/2022 at 6:48 PM, doorfour said:

Is it possible to have different themes for the Platform Category and for Playlist? I know it is possible to have different themes for each platform but everytime I change the theme for my Playlist view it changes my Platform Category view as well.

This is not currently possible to have different themes for different platform level filters.

With a ton of clever work, a theme dev could probably create a theme that has drastically different looks between the sections.

On 3/26/2022 at 11:48 PM, doorfour said:

Faeran is right . The community creator does not allow it yet, and I think it will happen quickly given the speed at which it evolves!
On the other hand it is not impossible either to have radically different things visually by creating the background or designing the menu via editing software, or by creating it via photshop and animating it in a second step... For then make it match with the layout of the clear logos or whatever.

In fact everything is almost possible you just have to create the illusion. ;)

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM