LaunchBox Community Forums

How to remove all 3D boxes?

ers

Hi, everyone. 

I want to loose a lot of images that I don't really need and leave the screenshots and not much else. Is there a way to delete certain kinds of media?: 3D boxes, for instance, or Steam Banners.

I guess I could delete folders in Launchbox/Images, but I don't know if that could mess something up.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, ers said:

Hi, everyone. 

I want to loose a lot of images that I don't really need and leave the screenshots and not much else. Is there a way to delete certain kinds of media?: 3D boxes, for instance, or Steam Banners.

I guess I could delete folders in Launchbox/Images, but I don't know if that could mess something up.

Thanks!

Just delete the folder or rename it (best to do, then delete later if works as you wanted).  Just close LB/BB prior to make sure no files are locked but otherwise won't mess anything up.  

• Thanks 1