LaunchBox Community Forums

Test Emumovies Credentials Crashes LB - Nvidia Shield tube 2019

usuallee76

Hi all, was setting up LB on Android, (full version) - mostly so far so good - games imported - the couple games I've tried so far launch, Retro Achievement integration all good - however EmuMovies is an issue, currently. When I input my creds, the password only shows ***** - 5 digits - even though the password is longer. Testing the Emumovies credentials, nothing happens until LB finally crashes. When I test the creds with no creds, or just the username, it politely says it can't log in - expected behavior. User name with password, though, crashes LB. Back to the Shield's app page. Admittedly I did put the wrong creds initially (still no reason to crash), but then double checked and it still crashes with the correct creds. The EM account is current/paid. Anyone else run into this or know how to fix? I've got the 2019 'tube" Shield, Android 9.02.  I rebooted the Shield, same result. Thank in advance

EDIT: I tried to access a log file to provide it here, but there doesn't seem to be one. There is a folder called Logs, which is empty as far as I can tell.

Edited by usuallee76

19 hours ago, usuallee76 said:

Hi all, was setting up LB on Android, (full version) - mostly so far so good - games imported - the couple games I've tried so far launch, Retro Achievement integration all good - however EmuMovies is an issue, currently. When I input my creds, the password only shows ***** - 5 digits - even though the password is longer. Testing the Emumovies credentials, nothing happens until LB finally crashes. When I test the creds with no creds, or just the username, it politely says it can't log in - expected behavior. User name with password, though, crashes LB. Back to the Shield's app page. Admittedly I did put the wrong creds initially (still no reason to crash), but then double checked and it still crashes with the correct creds. The EM account is current/paid. Anyone else run into this or know how to fix? I've got the 2019 'tube" Shield, Android 9.02.  I rebooted the Shield, same result. Thank in advance

EDIT: I tried to access a log file to provide it here, but there doesn't seem to be one. There is a folder called Logs, which is empty as far as I can tell.

Curious to know if you run into the same issue if you change your EmuMovies password.

Also, don't forget to turn on Enable Debug Logs in the options, or else that Logs folder will always be empty.

Thanks for the tips.  When I get a chance I'll try changing the EmuMovies password. Especially in light of the same exact thing happening on my other Shield, a Pro. So it may be a EM authentication issue, not a Shield thing or a LB thing. Albeit, the pw works in a browser.  But it's worth a try. If it doesn't work, I'll activate the logs and see if that can yield some relevant info. Cheers

Edited by usuallee76