LaunchBox Community Forums

DS bios boot up screen not showing the boot up logo

RedHoodRobin64

I am trying to get some footage for the nintendo ds for a project. I have the bios. It is named correct. I am using retroarch with melon ds core. I set the core to have it so it dosent boot directly into a game. It just goes to the main menu. I really want that boot up logo with the text on the bottom screen. I looked online and I only see the top screen showing the logo. Can anyone give me any advice on how to get the boot up logo to appear before it goes to the main menu? Here is an example of what I did with the gameboy. I want to do the same but with the ds

• 1 year later...

Was looking up this myself today and much to my chagrin you seem to be the only other person on the internet who had this question and it was never answered.

I currently have the same annoyance as I can get the menu screen but not the bootup logo that comes before on real DS hardware.

Maybe someone out there has a solution two years later?