LaunchBox Community Forums

BB freezes then crashes after existing any game menu

Old School

Hello,

I have been using launchbox and bigbox since 2017 and this is the first time I have seen aproblem like this.
If I start a game by pressing (X) on my controller to start the game without going to its menu, everything will be fine as usual. However, If I press (A) to go to the game menu, I can do anything I want  (Playing the game, checking the manual etc...) but BB will freeze as soon I press (B) trying to go back to the games menu. BB will freeze for a while and then It will crash.

Please help
Thanks

17 hours ago, Old School said:

Hello,

I have been using launchbox and bigbox since 2017 and this is the first time I have seen aproblem like this.
If I start a game by pressing (X) on my controller to start the game without going to its menu, everything will be fine as usual. However, If I press (A) to go to the game menu, I can do anything I want  (Playing the game, checking the manual etc...) but BB will freeze as soon I press (B) trying to go back to the games menu. BB will freeze for a while and then It will crash.

Please help
Thanks

Hi @Old School. Is this happening with the default Big Box theme?

3 hours ago, faeran said:

I do believe that theme has some issues like that. Are you able to change to the default theme and see if you are still having the same issue?

Changing the theme worked for me

too bad I had to change city hunter theme

been using this theme since day 1

Thanks alot for helping