LaunchBox Community Forums

Sort Title attribute not working as expected

grippie

Veteran of LaunchBox PC, but new to Android. Having an issue where sort title on a game isn't moving it in the list. Is there something I have to do to regenerate the cache or something to get it to pick up the changes. 

Example: Genesis has strider II labeled as Journey to darkness - Strider Returns. I want this to show right under Strider so I edited Strider Returns to have a sort title of "Strider 2" but it's still showing in the J's.

On 4/28/2022 at 10:10 AM, grippie said:

Veteran of LaunchBox PC, but new to Android. Having an issue where sort title on a game isn't moving it in the list. Is there something I have to do to regenerate the cache or something to get it to pick up the changes. 

Example: Genesis has strider II labeled as Journey to darkness - Strider Returns. I want this to show right under Strider so I edited Strider Returns to have a sort title of "Strider 2" but it's still showing in the J's.

Good catch; I think this is just an oversight on our part. We may not be taking the sort title into consideration everywhere we should. I'll put this on the list to review. Thanks!