LaunchBox Community Forums

Excluding certain platforms from recommended / related games?

leeroys95

4 hours ago, leeroys95 said:

Is it possible to exclude certain platforms from recommended / related games?  For example, I don't use Launchbox for Windows games or PS4 games (lol), so I'd rather not see recommendations like FF7 remake or Horizon Zero Dawn.

Sure. In LB go to >Tools >Options. Once that opens in the left side look for the >Related Games section. In each of the Similar, Related, and Possible Ports sections you can add a new option to filter out those platforms. Just scroll to the bottom of the existing listing and select the appropriate cells. All those options are customizable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 6:56 AM, Retro808 said:

Sure. In LB go to >Tools >Options. Once that opens in the left side look for the >Related Games section. In each of the Similar, Related, and Possible Ports sections you can add a new option to filter out those platforms. Just scroll to the bottom of the existing listing and select the appropriate cells. All those options are customizable.

Thanks.  Looks a bit complicated for me at the moment.  I don't want to mess it up. Hopefully an easier way to filter platforms or years will be added down the road