LaunchBox Community Forums

Wii Games

vin50c

I currently have "Dolphin for Handheld" on my Handheld Device (Retro Pocket 2 Plus).  Although I am able to load & play all my GameCube games through LaunchBox, I CANNOT load any Wii games!  My GameCube games are in ISO format and my Wii games are in WBFS format.  I previously tried ISO format for the Wii games, but to no avail!  Even when I try to run Wii games directly with Dolphin (whether it be ISO or WBFS format), I still does not work!

Any help would really be appreciated as I want to play "Kirby's Return to Dream Land" so badly!!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2022 at 2:09 PM, vin50c said:

I currently have "Dolphin for Handheld" on my Handheld Device (Retro Pocket 2 Plus).  Although I am able to load & play all my GameCube games through LaunchBox, I CANNOT load any Wii games!  My GameCube games are in ISO format and my Wii games are in WBFS format.  I previously tried ISO format for the Wii games, but to no avail!  Even when I try to run Wii games directly with Dolphin (whether it be ISO or WBFS format), I still does not work!

Any help would really be appreciated as I want to play "Kirby's Return to Dream Land" so badly!!

Thanks!

Sorry for the super late reply. My best guess is that you need to install a different version of Dolphin. The emulators that come installed for you on those devices are often broken. You'll need to get an updated version installed. We recommend Dolphin MMJR.