LaunchBox Community Forums

Teknoparrot game running screen

ericg384

Ah. I am going to assume then you are running the game in either Windowed Fullscreen or Windowed. That would be why LB is hiding it. Just tested HOTD4 and ran fine with those settings, but I am running it in Fullscreen.

I do not believe LB would be able to hide those other windows if you are using Windowed Full or Windowed as the option LB does have affects any window not in Exclusive Fullscreen.  I could be wrong as I have not messed with TeknoP in quite a bit.

Not all TeknoParrot games / modules use fullscreen exclusive mode. So instead of using the LaunchBox > Emulator > TeknoParrot > Starup Screen settings, I find it best to set up the startup screens per game. Right click your game > Edit > Edit Metadata/Media > Startup/Pause. Tick "Override Default Startup Screen Settings" and click "Customize". Also, in the LaunchBox TeknoParrot emulator settings, you can add the command-line parameter: --startMinimized and see if that makes a difference.

437845138_Schermopname(76).thumb.jpg.fd856789dd03da7dcbc65192fa584d95.jpg

2 hours ago, ericg384 said:

All my games was running fine there was an update to launch box.how to go back to previous version?

Look in your \Updates folder. That is where the installer for all previous versions you installed are. I am doubtful it was an update. All my games are still running fine after all the recent updates.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...