LaunchBox Community Forums

Virtolight 43" monitor no signal detected on html

Kirk Riv

Good morning.  reaching  with a question that I'm hope you could help me.  About three months ago I purchased a 43" Virtolight monitor marquee from China.   When I placed the order of course there was an incredible language issue, I when back and forth for a month with the seller on connection types.  When I finally got the monitor it sit in the corner for a month before I tested it.  My thinking it was plug and play, power it up and set up the monitor setting.  When I plugged in the HTML, no signal, USB, nothing. My PC is brand new with all the latest features.  The wifi works,  I contact the seller they reply that I need to program it. My frontend is Hyperspin and I recently purchased the full version of Launchbox.  I search Youtube, their not much there about this monitor.   If you could help me with this issue, I would be grateful.  

Thanks

CRivers  

3 hours ago, Kirk Riv said:
Good morning.  reaching  with a question that I'm hope you could help me.  About three months ago I purchased a 43" Virtolight monitor marquee from China.   When I placed the order of course there was an incredible language issue, I when back and forth for a month with the seller on connection types.  When I finally got the monitor it sit in the corner for a month before I tested it.  My thinking it was plug and play, power it up and set up the monitor setting.  When I plugged in the HTML, no signal, USB, nothing. My PC is brand new with all the latest features.  The wifi works,  I contact the seller they reply that I need to program it. My frontend is Hyperspin and I recently purchased the full version of Launchbox.  I search Youtube, their not much there about this monitor.   If you could help me with this issue, I would be grateful.  

Thanks

CRivers  

I think you made a big mistake if I am looking at the correct item and there information is correct. This can not be connected to another device as a display, according to the specs the HDMI port is a "output" and NOT a "input". It looks like the screen has Android built in, and you can output that to another monitor (presumably a standard one for easier setup), but there doesnt seem to be a way to feed a signal too it.

image.thumb.png.aee76e451f2aa9bc92f3e5b0bf3b0a59.png

image.thumb.png.9f85c0f4465c2533efdb852b33b50f42.png

Thanks again Hello, could you suggest video marquee that would work?  This is for my arcade cabinet 43" fits great.  When I purchase several months ago from eBay I went back and forth with the seller in China and with the language barrier I did ask if this is plug-and-play input he said of course yes we work with me computer. The person did ask and I did say it was for a Marquee for a video game cabinet.  Thanks again for your input and I really appreciate it and again my apologies for the late-night typing.