LaunchBox Community Forums

Custom Wheel in BigBox

BioHazard

I'm sure it's out here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it...

I have four swappable panels on my cabinet. What I would like to do is setup a custom wheel when Big Box starts up that only includes arcade related games. I would like an entry for the full arcade set, Daphne, and then four more entries that have all the games that work with a particular panel. Maybe also another entry with just favorites and perhaps kids games. 

I'm probably not explaining this well, but basically I would like to see the wheel look like this when BB starts up:

Arcade Full Set

Daphne

Panel 1

Panel 2

Panel 3

Panel 4

Favorites

Kids Games

Is there a way to do this?

Edited by BioHazard

You can do this with Platform Category view in both LaunchBox and Big Box (or something similar). You're exact hierarchy based on how I'm reading this isn't possible but you can customize the wheel quite a bit using that view. I believe we have a tutorial on how to best use it on our YouTube page as well.

• 2 weeks later...