LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox Android crash alot

Firenor

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2022 at 12:39 AM, Firenor said:

Running Launchbox on an Ayn Odin Pro and I experience that every time I want to play the app crashes atleast once while scrolling a big list of games.

Is there any way to fix this issue?

What version of LaunchBox for Android are you running? Are you still seeing this issue? This may be related to your SD card, if you're using files on the SD card.

On 8/12/2022 at 11:23 AM, Jason Carr said:

What version of LaunchBox for Android are you running? Are you still seeing this issue? This may be related to your SD card, if you're using files on the SD card.

I have this problem as well. When I'm scrolling a large list very fast I can cause Launchbox to crash. It doesn't happen all the time, but frequently enough that I've learned to not scroll too fast. It seems related to loading pictures on the fly because if I've manually downloaded missing media scrolling will not cause a crash. I'm using the latest version of Launchbox as of this post. My ROMS are on an SD card as well. 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:53 AM, Parochus said:

I have this problem as well. When I'm scrolling a large list very fast I can cause Launchbox to crash. It doesn't happen all the time, but frequently enough that I've learned to not scroll too fast. It seems related to loading pictures on the fly because if I've manually downloaded missing media scrolling will not cause a crash. I'm using the latest version of Launchbox as of this post. My ROMS are on an SD card as well. 

If you can share a log file with me, that might help to determine what's going on. Also, do note my post above asking for the LaunchBox version and noting that you might need a faster SD card.