LaunchBox Community Forums

popcap game won't play fullscreen

starfiretbt

I downloaded the popcap game "Typer Shark," not from official sources as they want to charge me for the game and I already bought the game back when Popcap games had their original website but now thieving game companies like EA sports purchased the website and changed it so my version won't register because it looks for the original website to register, and yes my email doesn't come with a serial number only a "POPid" number which is now useless. But that's irrelevant.

What matters is that the game will play in fullscreen but only if the game doesn't move. If I unzip the file at a location it will play fullscreen but if I move it to Launchbox it won't, it will only play in windowed mode. This is only somewhat annoying as I can just unzip it into launchbox (something I hate doing as I like to look at what I got before I just put it into Launchbox) however if I move launchbox to a new computer I don't want to have to reinstall the game.

Does anybody have any thoughts as to what might be going on? Or at least any ideas on how to make window games such as that one more portable? Popcap games are really terrible about portability as they tend to store data on my C-Drive.