LaunchBox Community Forums

Replicating and expanding the Turbo Grafx 16 mini game selection feature for Big Box. Is it possible?

kaylec

I wasn't sure where to post this question.  Would this fall under a theme, or some other feature of Big Box?  What I'm looking for is right after a game is selected to play, a short animation is used where you see the cartridge/card/disc inserted into the console.  If you've seen the Turbo Grafx 16 mini game selection feature, then you know exactly what I'm talking about.  I don't know if this has already been done or not.  Is something like this even  possible?  I'm not a programmer, I can only imagine how difficult something like this would be for the scale of Big Box.  Any info on this would be much appreciated. 

What you're referring to sounds a LOT like our startup themes which can be themed (customized) to show whatever you want to show. You can turn these on in the Options menu of Big Box (or LaunchBox if you'd like to see them when launching from there as well).

• Thanks 1