denjel Posted November 15, 2023 Posted November 15, 2023 oh my god, completely missed that to be honest...will have a look on how that works ....feel like a donkey... Quote
anzi79 Posted November 25, 2023 Posted November 25, 2023 Hi thewhite, sorry, the software is not more available.. I need it Thank you Quote
Retro808 Posted November 25, 2023 Posted November 25, 2023 35 minutes ago, anzi79 said: Hi thewhite, sorry, the software is not more available.. I need it Thank you The download for the item is in the first post. However, you do not need it as LB automatically generates an m3u for use in emulators that support it. Quote
anzi79 Posted November 26, 2023 Posted November 26, 2023 Thank you. I already saw it, in the first page, but it didn't work that link. Maybe I needed to sign up to download it. Now it works, thank you! Sorry Quote
FaithNoMore82 Posted December 19, 2023 Posted December 19, 2023 Thank you very much for this software Quote
Valar_Morghulis Posted March 30, 2024 Posted March 30, 2024 dont seem to work for me. the folder option will put them in m3u folder regardless of choice. I searched "disc" and i had playlist files come back like this: Final Fantasy IX (Disc 1).chd Final Fantasy IX (Disc 4).chd it just completely missed the other ones.. and they are in the directory. Not to mention, it did not do all the games.. it only found 3 or 4 games with multiple discs in a folder containing probably 20 or so... I was hoping it worked but didn't work for me, unless i missed something obvious.. all chd files.. Quote
thewhite Posted March 31, 2024 Author Posted March 31, 2024 (edited) I will check if i can fix it, for now, don't input a text in the search box. All multi-disc should be created. You will only have to remove some m3u file, for exemple, tekken 2 and tekken 3 will be considered as a multi-disc game. Edit; Fix search text box and removed the file extension of the game in the m3u file, download the new version. Edited March 31, 2024 by thewhite Quote
Cavey Posted September 1, 2024 Posted September 1, 2024 Thanks for making this. It turned a 2 hour problem into a 5 min problem. Quote
TheCraigVenabls Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Just about to try this, and im very new to this whole thing. So for instance, on duckstation I have MGS1, I put the two files i have in there, and it creates a new file thats both discs? I then put that into the rom folder, yeah? Quote
thewhite Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 (edited) Hi, the software creates .m3u files which are text files indicating the location of the various disc files for a single game. The software gives you two options: create the .m3u file in the same folder as your ISOs or in a subfolder. In your emulator, you launch the game using the .m3u file, provided the emulator supports it. Edited September 25 by thewhite Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.