LaunchBox Community Forums

Bezel download issues

XERXES_II

A couple of issues I am having related to MAME games.

1. When I use Tools > Scan > For Added ROMS in Any Platform to add games it is not downloading the bezel at that time.

2. I then use Tools > Download > Update Metadata and Media for Selected Games. It is very slow and progress seems to get stuck about half way through Downloading bezel pack bezelProject-MAME.  I timed downloading a bezel for 1 game as taking 16 minutes.

On 8/8/2022 at 7:10 AM, XERXES_II said:

2. I then use Tools > Download > Update Metadata and Media for Selected Games. It is very slow and progress seems to get stuck about half way through Downloading bezel pack bezelProject-MAME.  I timed downloading a bezel for 1 game as taking 16 minutes.

Same here today, its stuck on downloading the bezel pack for MAME.

Did you leave it in the end?

i have a similar problem

my naomi games show the dreamcast bezels but i would like it bezelproject arcade. The problem is that if you select all naomi games from sega naomi's playlist and proceed with the media update, the bezels section will not appear. Usually it happens at the end of the update of the images from launchbox and emumovies but in this case it doesn't happen, why?